Post Search

Oct 30, 2009

Another Few Weeks Gone

As Halloween draws nearer, the leaves are absolutely flying off the trees... The weather is cooler, and with that, the hot tub is even better =D

Last week, I didn't have much to say... It was an entirely boring week...

This week......... well...... Pretty much the same. But, there were a few things to talk about...

First off, CONGRATS TO GOOFY GIRL! If you follow the boards, she had a baby girl EARLY this morning... Like 2 o'clock early! Hopefully I'll get to see the new baby in January =)

Also, since you're looking at this post, you can see we have a new layout! No particular reason for the change... Just like to keep things fresh ;)

We also have a new poll... I don't plan to post the results... I was curious and I found the results pretty interesting. Thanks to all of you who provided answers to my question! =D

So.... let's seeeeeee..... What was real life like this week?!?!

Swine flu is pushing through my school, horns first! I've had a few people in some of my classes get it, so it's moving closer..... Honestly, I'm not really worried about getting it... Even though it won't be particularly nice with my asthma, I refuse to let the media hype get to me...

And, like last year, there are multiple diseases going around at once... My sister had a fever all week (except today), so I had to be careful... No worries there. I steered clear of her all week.... Believe it or not, it wasn't hard to stay away from her ;)

I don't have a costume for Halloween either! And it's tomorrow!?! AGGG!

I felt bad when people showed up today wearing banana suits, tin foil suits, gorilla outfits.... Even Darth Vader outfits... The full ones!

That's okay... My mom said she could buy a plain white shirt that says "COSTUME" on the front just for me ;)

...I wonder how much candy I'd get if I went trick-or-treating ;D

We had a lot of finals this week... The quarter officially ended today. The tests were all pretty easy.... Then again, the tests here aren't really a challenge...

So.... that just about covers it...

Get a ton of Caramel Apple Pops for me! I LOVE THOSE THINGS! ;D

~BOB~

No comments: