Post Search

Mar 4, 2010

Did I fall off the face of the Earth? No, I joined Facebook

I looked over and noticed it'd been ages since I actually posted anything about me in a while...

But, I want you to know, it's definitely ENTIRELY not my fault =) Those who read the boards often may have noticed I haven't been on there very much... Of course, I've kinda been dying down on the social part of letterboxing for a while... Not to mention the other parts of boxing, too.....

But, like I said... It's not my fault... entirely... I won't blame it too much on life. That's definitely not it, I just got a Facebook account =) I prefer to keep it limited to only people that are relatives are friends nearly every day or they have been in the near past. I try not to add too many boxers because AQ is really where I can keep up with them =)

So... Moving on... What have I been up to? Well, school's been harder than the first two quarters, just as everyone who went here last year told me it would be... But that's okay because this quarter is going to be shorter than the other 3... We had a break that, other than summer break, will be our longest the whole year... My friends and I all referred to it as "Winter Break #2"...

Of course, it got really boring after a few days and it was just fine to go back to school =)

But wait.... I already covered this, didn't I? Yep, sounds familiar...

So, now I've started an SAT prep course at my school that meets every few weekends. But, I have to work on it everyday for 10 minutes on my own, but 10 minutes isn't too big of a deal.

Ummm... What else? Oh! I'm VOLUNTARILY (yes, VOLUNTARILY) reading The Catcher in the Rye and should be finished with it by tonight =) We're not reading it for class, so I can't get as much of the deeper meaning out of it, but reading for fun's not as bad as I thought a few days ago =) It's a very bizarre book, but all the different things that seemed kinda random are starting to connect, I guess... Who knows... Maybe I'll get more out of it by the end than I am right now =)

Other than that, nothing really is going on... Still loving the heck out of the hot tub =)

~BOB~

No comments: