Post Search

Dec 19, 2009

Hot in the Cold

Every kid/teen's goal in life is to get as much snow as possible so they get to miss school... Well, last night we got about 14 inches... And now, it's still coming down and it's over 20 INCHES!!!

So... what do you do when you're stuck in all that snow?

Well.... there's old TV game shows and Monk reruns recorded on the DVR...
Once I watched those, I had to do something... What better thing to do than...

HOT TUB?!?! =D

So, my dad and I were nuts enough to run out in only our bathing suits into the hot tub... And it felt good, especially with the snow dripping down on your head =)

...Until you had to get out... Those 5 seconds spent running around wet in only your bathing suit from the tub into the house truly sucked...

So... back to watching reruns from my warm house =)

Let it snow, let it snow, let schools close =)

~BOB~

No comments: