Post Search

Sep 7, 2009

The Last Day

Today.... *sob*..... is the.... *sob*..... last day.... *sob* of summer.... *sob*

Which means.... I have to go back to school tomorrow.... *sigh*

I felt a bit better about going to my new high school when I went to the new student orientation... but, now I just don't want to have to wake up early in the morning and spend 8 hours of my day in a desk, then come home and do 3 or so hours of homework... uggggg......

Uggggggggggggggg!!! Definitely not too excited about that homework....... takes up my valuable life... *sigh*

I'm also not too thrilled about making new friends..... or figuring out the whole school formatting and best paths for me to take to get to my classes..... heck, at orientation the other day, I couldn't find the lunch room and it was 5 doors away from where I was....

Oh well... can't do much about it now... *sigh*

I have some reading work to do today... maybe I'll get something letterboxing related done today.... hard to say...

~BOB~

1 comment:

homeschoolmommy said...

You should be homeschooled :-) Be done with your work in less than 5 hours no homework (because you've already done it) and then off to box.