Post Search

Nov 5, 2009

No homework? NONE?!

Okay, guys and gals... This is a bit unusual.....

I have absolutely NO homework... NONE... NADA... ZIP!... ZILCH!

It's the sign of the apocalypse or something! ;)

However, this week has been a bit weird... But weird in a good way. I had Monday and Tuesday off... Yesterday was a bummer having to go back, but today for some reason feels like Friday... Wish it was...

Moving on, I had the free time to tinker around with the ol' blog and I came across a fish feeding game... So, that's below. Everyone needs to feed the fish ;)

We have been getting quite a few new subscribers on AQ, especially this week! For those of you that are new, WELCOME! Hope you enjoy the blog... Unfortunately at this moment, I don't really have anything exciting to write about =(

~BOB~

No comments: