Post Search

Dec 11, 2009

Been Over a Month!

I've been thinking about what to write about on the ol' blog.... It's been over a month since I last posted... So... here's the month in review:

School... Homework's been calming down, but still a large load every night...

On Thanksgiving, I ran the annual Turkey Trot... I had a goal to beat one kid (probably my sister's age)... and..... I did... but barely! I was far ahead of him towards the end... Then he went full throttle to the point where I barely could keep up! My final time for 5 miles was 53:27 ... Not bad, considering I didn't train at all for it! ;)

I went to Kristi's Christmas... I helped the Interact Club earn money for it back a month or two ago and it finally came around. So... what is Kristi's Christmas? Essentially, a bunch of high school volunteers get a buddy (from an underprivileged family) for a day and help them pick out clothes, shoes, and other essentials at Target. Of course, there is a set amount of money each kid has, but it's kinda fun =)

And... I read two books for school... The first was Lord of the Flies by William Golding. It was a major eye-opener and very interesting to analyze... The second one was Winterdance by Gary Paulsen. Winterdance was less enjoyable, in my opinion, as it often trailed off and I often got bored to the point where I couldn't stay focused.

Other than that, not much has been going on...

The hot tub has become almost a nightly ritual =) Ahhhhhhh.... =D

~BOB~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds like quite a bit going on!

But there's even more coming up-- the holidays and the events in January! :)

The Wolf Family