Post Search

Sep 17, 2009

Not much is going on...

Things have been pretty boring... Not much is new at school. I'm finding my way around without a map (for the most part) and I have established a sense of direction. I've met a few people... not too many... But, I don't really care either way...

I'm getting used to my schedule and my teachers and this idea of two different schedules that each rotate every day. (It's hard to explain and understand, so don't really try to understand) ;)

I am somewhat enjoying my classes, somewhat not... I'm learning a ton in English (Pre-Advanced Placement), in both reading and writing. It's a hardworking class as we have a hardworking teacher. There's a lot with infering and literary terms.... I'm not a big fan of reading, but I guess I'm going to become one in this class ;) As far as writing, if I have a prompt and have to turn it in, I can write it and can include great details in a great format... (Here, not so much because it's my blog... I don't really want to spend hours writing a few paragraphs... sorry) ;) But, everything can be improved... and I'm very much learning she's looking for something different and better than what I'm presenting. Good. I won't be bored like I was last year.

My computer class seems like somewhat of a repeat of what I took the final term of last year... but, that's okay... It's a slack period, I guess ;) Plus, we're dealing with a different software from last year and we have to come up with our own designs... So, it won't all be new ;)

P.E.'s alright... It's not very different from last year except it sounds like we'll be playing a lot less of Basketball (sweet!! I'm not a fan of the sport). A quarter will be health and a quarter will be Driver's Ed... P.E. is the other two.

Spanish 1 is alright... It's not a great class, but it's not bad either... It's not that fun, but... I guess it's essential... *sigh* Oh well...

I'm in Chemistry, which is alright... Never have been a big fan of science (except when I was a little kid)... I'm also in Algebra 2 after I skipped Algebra and moved straight into Geometry last year... And, the review we've been doing is very, very simple. I breeze through it and can actually do the assignment during the break we have before the class and before she re-teaches it.

So, enough about my classes. Homework isn't as bad as I expected, but it's more than I had last year.... Oh well...

Enough about school in general. Tomorrow's Friday! Yay! The weekend =D

Since I last posted on my blog, I haven't been in the hot tub... I'm hoping to get in tonight.... Ahhhhh.... ;)

I also got a new video game for my Nintendo DS (yes, the video game nerd I used to be still shines through at times) ;) So far, it's pretty fun. It definitely requires some creativity and experimenting... For those who may have heard the name, it's called Scribblenauts. Very fun =)

And, my sister's attitude has improved a bit =) Thanks Dad! =D She still over-reacts a bit, but she's learning to get over it a bit more.... Yesssssss... I know, hard to believe, but true ;)

And other than that, not much is going on... I just wanted to post something on the blog. I haven't posted on it in a few days. You guys must have been getting bored without it ;D

~BOB~

No comments: