Post Search

Sep 26, 2009

The Tub

I have to scream it to the world: I LOVE MY HOT TUB!!! You may (or may not) have noticed that on my AQ profile I have written the words:

"Hot tubs may just be the best things to hit the Earth!"

It's true... don't doubt it for a second! ;)

It has magical powers... Until another person (or other people) come in and start conversations... Unless it's something I want to talk about, it drives me insane!

Anyways... moving on...

This week has increased a bit in stress level... My homework load got a few hours (each night!) heavier and the club I joined actually did an activity... Anyways, I'll get to that... But first, some of you may notice that I changed my picture on my profile page...

If you think that, you'd be.... WRONG! I actually changed profiles, not just pictures... My old account was of an e-mail I created probably 4 or 5 years ago and it just didn't represent me anymore... So, I changed it! =)

So, nothing big... but I wanted to inform curious minds (if there are any that were wondering about the minor change) ;)

Sooooo....... let's get back to the school topic...

It's getting harder... It's actually.... *GASP!* a bit of a challenge! ;)

They have forced me to step outside of my safe, relaxed zone and pushed me into the area surrounding it, called....... the evil homework zone... uuuuurrrrrrrrgggggg...... EVIL, I TELL YOU!

Especially on the weekends... I'm learning to get over the homework load in the middle of the week, but I still cannot get over the fact that they're giving us homework on our days off... and I'm not talking about a simple five minute assignment... I'm talking about 4-5 hours each weekend...

But, not much I can do about it, so oh well...

I've been sticking with the same 3 people since the first week of school... I feel like it'd be hard to really see and build a friendship with people outside the people in your classes or at your lunch... So, I don't have any outside people in my classes/lunch

...Plus, I wouldn't exactly define myself as an extremely social person...

Moving on... Today was fun... and, I'm not saying that in a sarcastic way, either ;)

The club I joined is called the Interact Club... It's wired with the Rotary and this is the first time they have done it at this school in 8 years... We help the community... Locally, Nationally, and Internationally... And today we helped locally by participating in the school beautification day. We got to plant some flowers in front of one of the entrances of the school... Orange and blue, our school colors (of course) ;)

I don't know what made it fun, I just enjoyed it... It felt... good.... *GASP!* ;D

So.... not much else to the day other than homework... This weekend, I have to study for 2 tests (and potentially a pop quiz)... Then, I have chemistry homework (chapter review), reading 68 pages in a book, and finishing a project... Sounds like fun, right ;)

Oh yeah, and you'll laugh at this...... I actually have....... PE homework ;) And, no, I'm not talking about running or anything physical. I have to know 4 muscles' names by heart by Tuesday...

It's nothing major, I just giggle a bit at the thought of having to do PE homework ;)

That's all for now! I need a hot tubbin' ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The PE homework is a bit funny. Good luck with the tests.
:o) Woody clowns

Holly said...

Soak away in that hot tube ..... but if the homework is really bothering you that much ..... I can mail you my pager and logon access and you can try being on call for me... Here is a taste... pager goes off at any hour of the day/night .. you have 10 minutes to respond or it goes off again and pages your boss. No matter if you are in the shower, bathroom, grocery store, out feeding the critters ... etc. Now don't that homework sound great ? :O) Thinking of ya and your family !
Holly

Unknown said...

Well, of course you had fun at the school beautiful day-- after all it was outdoors and PLANTING! :)

My youngest son's class has their own garden at the school (each class does). They are responsible for maintaining it so he does that stuff pretty regularly and loves it.

Fluffy Cow said...

Ooh, ooh! I'll help with the homework!!! Ask your teacher (or class) if they can tell you where to locate the Erector Pili muscle(s). Is good for a laugh anyway...

Soren515 said...

So how is Matilda doing? You didn't mention her?

Patrick

Bobguyman said...

Oh Patrick, shut up ;D

No one except you and me even get that inside joke ;D

~BOB~