Post Search

Sep 10, 2009

Thoughts... Experiences... Life

If you have a hot tub, you know how good it feels after a long day. It relieves stress and you just feel good when you touch the warm water... Then the jets kick in... Aww yeah... That's niiiiiice =)

Well, we got a hot tub last summer shortly before we received news we were moving... So, last week my dad finally installed it..... and we can't stay away... I absolutely love it... And it's great thinking time... =)

My dad and I have talked about what the future holds for the family and what we're going to do this year... And... I HATE it.... It completely sucks that we have no idea what the future is going to hold... There are so many chances. So many "what if"s and it is annoying the crap out of me...

One day we are thinking along the lines of staying here, and the next we're considering another opportunity my dad's been offered....

And, of course... I want to move back to Oregon... not just anywhere in Oregon: where we were before- Seaside. I want to have started and finished at the same high school, even if I didn't spend all my time there...

I want to see my friends again. I want to be back in the spot I thought I'd be spending the rest of the teenage part of my life in.

It's not that I don't enjoy Virginia... It's just that I don't feel I have a point in being here. It's a phenominal place for history. I enjoy the fact that there's so many interesting parts of our country here, but I feel like I'd much rather be in a place I love than a place I think is just so-so...

School's getting a bit better... Getting more used to my surroundings and the idea of a true high school class. But, at the same time, I'm just not enjoying it as much as my old school. It certainly is a different experience of high school...

I'm going to be taking Driver's Ed as part of my PE class, and I got behind the wheel in my dad's truck last week. I find it a bit difficult (especially staying in my own lane and slowing down before I turn). But, it's a bit fun... I guess... ;)

There are a lot of chances that we have in the next year. It's difficult having so many different possibilities... but, the hot tub will work it's magic ;)

~BOB~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No matter what or how you plan, the future is still always unknown. Ironically, that's one of the few things that are certain.

But you do have a purpose in being where you are at this moment, you just don't know what it is yet. Perhaps you will find it during one of your community service projects.

Thank goodness for family that sticks with us in the difficult times and for hot tubs!

Holly said...

Hang in there BOB .. the one thing we know is that we just never know. Just when you think you have a handle on it all, the basket breaks. Enjoy the hot tub ....
Holly