Post Search

Oct 2, 2009

How is Bob?

Well, it turns out that last week was just a week where teachers were trying to get everything crammed in before progress reports... And, as a result, I had a lot of homework last week and early this week.

So... now that we're done with cramming everything in, I've been much better. Not perfect, but better... I'm less stressed and enjoying the hot tub more than I've needed...

I finally got to finish my Kodak Method tutorial and I think it turned out well... I had a lot more pictures to put on the second page.... Unfortunately, my computer and camera are spazzing out and they appear to have been lost in digitality (yes, I know that's not a word) ;)

AND... I'm getting excited for the event up here on the 17th of this month... Why? Well, number one: it's an event... for letterboxing! How can you not love it? ;) The person who's hosting it came over earlier this month and is PUMPED... I mean, this woman is very excited! And that makes me excited for it too =D

And, number two: Dixie and Mama Wolf are coming up! That is sure to be a very good time ;) I'm sure we'll have some good stories to take away from it... And some stories like Dina's car story ;D

Well, hopefully nothing too humiliating... *muttering to self* darn tick... ;)

In other news... I mentioned having joined a club called Interact at my school. It helps the community... not much else to it =) I've been named Chairman of Beauty ;D Essentially, I am in charge of figuring out who waters the plants we planted last Saturday on what days. It only lasts for a few weeks, so I only get to remain Chairman of Beauty for a little while...

We're also preparing for Spartan Fest (my school is home of the Spartans)... It's an event where we sell food and drinks and everyone has a fun time... So, why are we selling things there? To raise money for an event in December called Kristie's Christmas, an event where underprivileged kids get to spend a certain amount of money on whatever they want at Target. People who have went said it really makes you realize how lucky we are and that these kids who have so little value their siblings and parents over themselves. Many of them get toys for their siblings and things we'd consider basics, like clothes.

It sounds like we'll probably be attending that as a group. I like the idea =)

So... that's pretty much it for now. Thanks for reading =D

~BOB~

2 comments:

Goofy girl said...

Sounds so neat, all the fun at school, good to hear the nerves have calmed a little bit...

Unknown said...

Well, I admit I just skimmed through your blog, but I did pick up on you wanting a story from the event and humiliating sooo...

Don't worry, BOB, Dixie and I will make up a humilitating story about you! No problem at all! :D