Post Search

Oct 15, 2009

A weird week

The week after a bomb threat isn't usually too crazy, right?

*obnoxious buzzer noise* WRONG!

This week has been CONFUSING beyond any other since school started! Allow me to explain...

If you don't already know how my schedule works, I have orange and blue days. Orange has 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th periods. Blue has 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 7th periods. 7th period is half the length of a normal period because we have it on both days...

So, Friday when we had the bomb threat, it was a blue day. As a result of the evacuation, the day wasn't completed and classes got behind.

Monday was off.
Tuesday was orange.
And... Wednesday was considered Blue. However, we did not get to go to our classes that day because of PSATs (which caused us to get farther behind).
So, today was orange (even FARTHER behind!) and tomorrow is blue.

BUT, tomorrow we won't even come close to catching up in my most important class of the day because we're having an assembly during that period! Which means I am going to have a ton of homework to make up for time in class missed.

So, as you can imagine homework has been confusing for me and I'm not really sure exactly where I'm at...

But, there is an advantage! Because teachers are trying to keep classes from both days at the same pace, I've had much less homework =D

PSATs were not too bad... Except for the reading assessment... Reading's never been my strong point!

And..... THIS WEEKEND'S THE BIG EVENT!! The weather's looking pretty crappy, but heck with it! I'm from Oregon! The rain is part of me! ;)

Dixie and Mama Wolf are coming up for the weekend... Fun =)

And, lastly... If you haven't checked out my DSi "artwork", here's the link ;)

I have added more since I posted the link last on my blog =)


I feel a good hot tubbing coming on tonight! Rainy and cold outside feels even better when you get in... Getting out.... Well, that's a different story ;)

~BOB~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No stinkin' rain is going to bother me! Here I am demonstrating urban boxing in the rain:
http://www.atlasquest.com/gallery/viewphoto.html?gPhotoId=66840
I will be armed with my large umbrella again! :)